PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Your use of the M2O website is expressly conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). By using the M2O website, you signify your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
1. Ownership. The M2O website, its design, all text, graphics, content, video, audio and the selection and arrangement thereof are the property of M2O Productions Inc., and/or its various subsidiaries (collectively “M2O”), and is protected under the copyright laws of Canada and other countries.
2. Trademarks. The “M2O” and “M2O” mark and name and all other “M2O” related trademarks and design marks displayed on M2O (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are registered and common law trademarks owned by M2O. The trademarks of any third parties are used under a license granted from these third parties. Nothing contained on the M2O website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, including the Trademarks, except with the express written permission of M2O or such other party that may own the applicable trademarks.
USE OF SITE
3. Use. The M2O website may not, in whole or in part, be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission of M2O, except that you may download, display and print the materials presented on M2O for your personal, non-commercial use only. Unauthorized use of M2O and/or the materials contained on M2O may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials. The use of such materials on any other website or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited.
4. Prohibited Use. While visiting the M2O website, you may not do any of the following: (i) post, transmit or otherwise distribute information constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability; (ii) use the M2O website in a manner which is contrary to law or would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the M2O website; (iii) post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, cancelbot, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component; or (iv) upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way information, software or other material obtained through the M2O website which is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property rights, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or right-holder.
5. Monitor. M2O has no obligation to monitor the M2O website. However, you agree that M2O has the right to monitor the M2O website electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the M2O website properly, or to protect itself or other users. M2O will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private electronic-mail message unless required by law. M2O reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, or in violation of this Agreement.
6. Privacy. M2O cannot ensure or guarantee privacy for M2O website users. It is therefore recommended that this service not be used for the transmission of confidential information. Any such use shall be at the sole risk of the user, and M2O and its affiliate and related companies shall be relieved of all liability in connection therewith.
7. Limitation of Liability. M2O takes no responsibility for the accuracy of or validity of any claims or statements contained in the documents and related graphics, demonstrations or videos on the M2O website. Further, M2O makes no representations about the suitability of any of the information contained in any documents, graphics or videos on the M2O website. In no event shall M2O be liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available on our service.
8. Recourse. If you are dissatisfied with the M2O website or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines or practices of M2O in operating the M2O website, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the M2O website.
9. Confidential Information. You authorize M2O to collect and to retain all relevant information relating to your use of the M2O website. You understand and agree that unless you notify M2O to the contrary by e-mailing us, you further authorize M2O to disclose, on a confidential basis, to any party with whom M2O has business relations, all relevant information relating to your dealings with us and the M2O website in accordance with our privacy and security statements as set out below.
10. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold M2O and its affiliate and related companies harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to any violation or breach of this Agreement by you or users authorized to use the M2O website on your behalf, or in connection with the use of the M2O website or the Internet or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials on the M2O website or on the Internet by you or users authorized by you.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY STATEMENT
12. Other sites. Our site contains links to other sites on the Internet. You may also have accessed this site over a corporate intranet or through another site. M2O is not responsible for the content or privacy policies and practices of companies maintaining other websites or intranets. If you want to know more about the privacy policies of these other websites or intranets, please refer directly to the organization sponsoring the particular website or intranet in question.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES M2O COLLECT?
13. General Information. M2O’s primary goal in collecting information is to provide you with the best and most useful content and services possible over the Internet. M2O only collects information that you provide to us. For example, when you use certain products or services that we provide or when you visit the M2O website and view a video player we may collect information about which services or players that you have used.
14. Surveys. Occasionally, M2O may conduct voluntary customer surveys to understand consumer opinions about our content and product inventory on the M2O website. We sometimes share the aggregated demographic information in these surveys with our advertisers and partners. Except as noted herein, we never share any information about specific individuals with any third party.
15. Contests and sweepstakes. From time to time, M2O offers contests and sweepstakes in which we request certain personal information. These contests and sweepstakes are conducted in full accordance with United States and Canadian federal and state laws. The full rules and all information about such contests are clearly posted during such events. Information gathered is used only to verify user identity and to contact winners and/or prize recipients, except when specifically noted otherwise. Again, we do not share information about specific individuals with any third party, except as noted herein.
16. Newsletters. M2O may offer free electronic newsletters or video content to users. In such circumstances, M2O will gather the e-mail addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Customers may remove themselves from any mailing list by following the instructions contained in the newsletter or on the M2O website.
17. Usage tracking. M2O tracks user traffic patterns throughout M2O and this information is correlated with data about individual users. Overall usage statistics, according to a user’s domain name, browser type and MIME type are developed by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser). M2O also tracks and catalogs the search terms that customers enter into our search tools, but this tracking is never associated with individual users.
HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION USED?
19. Any personal information collected may be used to:
* Create statistics about M2O that we use to measure our performance or the performance of the services that we offer. These statistics do not contain any information that could identify you personally. Further, M2O does not sell your personal information to any organization, for any purpose.
* Customize the advertising and content you see on our website.
* Enhance the user experience in our network of sites. We use tracking information to determine how well each page performs overall based on aggregate user demographics and traffic patterns to those pages. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
* Fulfill your requests for certain products and services, such as sending out electronic newsletters and enabling users to participate in polls, contests, message boards, and auctions.
* Send you information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
20. Controlled Access. Strict controls are maintained over access to personal information you share with M2O. M2O strictly controls access to your personal information to employees who need this information to serve you or to the employees who analyses our performance to measure and improve M2O.
WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
21. Goal. M2O’s primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with the best and most useful content and services.
23. Entire Agreement/Governing law. This Agreement, including any and all documents referenced herein, constitute the entire agreement between M2O and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof. M2O’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provisions or right. If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement be determined to are void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions contained herein. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of British Columbia and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein.
24. Questions or Comments. M2O welcomes your feedback regarding M2O and/or this policy. If you have any comments or suggestions please contact us by email at [email protected]
By using the M2O website, you are consenting to the above stated Terms and Conditions of use as well as the collection and use of personal information by M2O, in accordance with the Privacy and Security Statement.